Monday 23 January 2012

Cute Blog Award!

Cute Blog Award!

WOW! My first award!! I haven't been going long but feel so humbled to receive this so early on! Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog so far! You are all so kind! You have empowered me to keep going.

Thanks so much to Lottie who nominated me. Please check out her amazing blog at http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/



 
For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to make-up brand?
MAC by far. Never fail to impress and it's a brand I can trust and go back to time and time again. They are also very fashion forward and keep incredibly up to date with trends. 


2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
Mid-Length skirts and dresses!

3. What is your favourite dessert?
Cake, every type of cake. I'm not fussy.

4. Favourite colour?
Green. A nice teal or bottle.

5. What is your middle name?
I'm not lucky enough to have one I'm afraid! 

6. What's the last song you listened to?
M83- Midnight City! LOVE those guys, it also reminds me of Made In Chelsea too. AAH I need it to come back!

7. Cats or dogs?
Dogs! Mans best friend right?

Random fact I haven't told anyone:
I listen to music everywhere I go. Even in the shower!!!!!

Award As Many People Who You Think Are Worthy
Of This Award


Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment