Sunday 15 January 2012

First of many!

First of many! 


So today I subscribed to Glossy Box! So excited to receive my first box as I have heard and read so many good things about them! I will be sure to post a review. 


For Christmas I received off some wonderful friends of mine a Soap & Glory gift set which I have not left alone since I opened it! I know a lot of people just absolutely love the products. I don't think I've met anyone that doesn't! 
Oh, but how HAPPY I was when the set revealed full size products!!!!!!! I know miniatures are a good way of trying new products and handy to carry/take away with you but there is no feeling like opening up a gift set of goodies and finding out they're full size! Sad I am, I know. 


A product I can not live without is their Flake Away. I love how I can exfoliate and know that I will end up feeling silky smooth, moisturised and smelling of peach! All in one go! I have found in the past that other body scrubs have left my skin feeling dry and sore.






 So I was super excited when I received one of their newest additions to the  body scrub family called Sugar Crush! And let me just say how IMPRESSED I was :). Flake Away has definitely got competition now ;). Just like Flake Away it left me feeling super smooth and moisturised at the same time but with a lovely fragrance of Lime! Such a winner!


Big thumbs up again for Soap & Glory! 



No comments:

Post a Comment